Friday, May 08, 2009


I thought I'd join in on Jessica's fun this time. I've started a post several times and never got to finish it ;)


Tonight, Avery got out of the bathtub after spending a little too long and says, "Look Mom, my hands and feet are OLD!"


Avery comes into the living room last night and sings:
"Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me."
I swear she learned that at school.


A few weekends ago, Tate decides he wants to try a "pizza burger" from our local BBQ drive in. Now a pizza burger in NE Arkansas consists of a fried patty of some sort with some italian seasoning and a piece of cheese melted in the fried stuff. It's regional flavor ;) After trying it, he decides that it wasn't for him. Later he informed me that "on the Billy Mays commercial for Big City Sliders, he makes a hamburger with ALL the ingredients of a pepperoni pizza". Too much TV? Naw.


Avery wants to be a mermaid when she grows up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok So Avery wants to be a mermaid. She is setting a high goal for herself. AND I am very glad to see Tate trying new foods. We finally got him to try a biscuit with honey and butter and he loved it.

Anonymous said...

Mary Beth told me this week that she also wants to be a mermaid when she grows up. Maybe they can look out for each other in the deep blue sea. There are worse places to visit your children when they grow up!!! If these 2 girls want to be mermaids, no one will have a chance to stop them with their personalities!

Amy Sorg