Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Trying out some backdrops



Don't look at my kids. They just came in from the pool. I had to use them to try out some new fabric I got. I'm not sure about the black and white. The pic itself is not so great either, but it gave me a little indication of what the fabric might look like. I think it might look better with a baby shot that would be more close up........ or maybe a full length shot. I don't know. What do you think? It seems a little busy. I do think I like the brown and blue, though. Opinions??? I may just have to use that fabric to recover something. Oh darn ;)

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I LIKE the pool hair...the one of Tate is really good!

Leah said...

I like both! I think I'll hire you to take pics of Amelia when she arrives...if you dont mind of course? :)
Oh-I like your blog layout stuff too, haven't seen it in a while since I read everything in reader.

Amanda said...

Tate's is my favorite. The backgroud looks really good with his hair. I am seriously not a photography expert, though. Keep practicing! Any more ideas for maternity pics?

The Beaver Bunch said...

I love both of them!